We have 0 left in stock.
Tuesday, March 19th, 2019
Time: 6:30- 9:00pm
Location: Roots on Whyte Building
Address: 8135 102 St NW, Edmonton, AB
. . .
Calling all DIY'ers, natural parents & herb lovers! 💖
Want to learn how to keep your immunity up with herbs? 🌿
Discover the anti-viral & anti-bacterial properties of the BEST herbal medicines to keep you and your family in tip-top shape this winter.
Learn how to create herbal formulas that'll keep the bugs at bay, improve your immune resilience and did we mention they taste delicious?!
Enroll to learn new skills, improve wellness for those you love, and meet new people with similar interests! (We love us a good herb nerd gathering) 🙋♀️Recipes you'll be learning (and taking home!):
-Elderberry syrup and gummies
- Delicious for kids (and adults too- who are we kidding?!)
-“Strong Immunity” Tincture
– Keep immunity up + outsmart the sneaky viruses before they get you down
-Herbal cough syrup
– Works great and tastes better than Buckley’s 😉
-Fever Breaker tea
- Got the flu? It won’t stand a chance…
We won’t spoil this one for you, but you’ll want to take it home, we promise.
*2.5 hours of medicine-making & herbal training by Registered Herbalist, Bree Nabholz
* All the recipes & handouts, so you can re-create it at home 👌
* An amazing opportunity to connect with like-minded people
* Refreshments- Yummy herbal tea, obviously 😍
*Your own Winter Wellness Kit (90$ worth of herbal goodies) to take home!
Flyin’ Solo (Bring yo bad self)- 137$ + tax
* Ticket for 1 to the event
*1 x Fully stocked Winter Wellness kit (90$ value)
Bring a Bestie (Cause friends make things better)- 199$+ tax
* Tickets for 2 to the event (274$ value)
*2 x Fully stocked Winter Wellness kits (180$ value)